CMASS can provide printed circuit board assembly services to a wide ranging market sectors and are fully accustomed to accurately populating complex, high density boards. From conventional through-hole to the latest surface mount technology, We offer fast and efficient service, high quality boards, competitive pricing, expert support using qualified controlled processes. We cover everything from new product introduction to legacy end of life and cater for High and low volume.
• Prototype to volume production
• Latest generation pick and place (Surface Mount Technology)
• 12,500 SMT component placements per hour
• Package size 01005 to 50x50mm
• BGA placement
• Plated Through Hole (PTH) assemblies
• Complex high mix SMT/ PTH assemblies
• Wave and Hand soldering (IPC – A 610 certified)
• Lead Free (RoHS, REACH, Conflict material compliant)
Inspection and Test
• 2D Automatic Optical Inspection
• Dedicated Board Level full Functional Test
• Complete System Level Functional Test
• IC programming and verification
• Component verification
• Fast and flexible service
• Superior product quality
• Variable, cost competitive model
• Experienced, expert team
• Manufacturing processes based on LEAN principles
How we can help
Using the very latest generation SMT technology, CMASS can become your One-Stop Service partner for not only PCBA, but all your electronic product manufacturing needs. We service wide ranging market sectors covering all phases of the product life cycle. Prototypes for NPI programmes, existing product requiring engineering change or re-qualification, even legacy products dealing with obsolescence. High or low volume orders. One off orders or on-going production including VMI.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of IFS Global Logistics, we can look after all of your global Logistics requirements.
YOU DESIGN and SELL GREAT PRODUCTS – WE BUILD and DELIVER THEM for YOU.